RESORT STATUS UPDATE
According to the latest Level 3 lockdown regulations, both inter provincial travel as well as international travel is still permitted and we are happy to confirm all our resorts remain open.
All bookings that could not be occupied due to Government regulations, were cancelled and credited, for purposes of re-booking (preceding 30 November 2020) a replacement vacation.
Normal cancellation penalties as detailed on your Confirmation Letter apply to current bookings.
However, for bookings with occupation under Lockdown Level 3 and up until 15 January 2021, you may modify your existing booking for another provided:
- notice thereof is provided at least 72 hours preceding the original occupation period;
- occupation of the amended booking (subject to availability) is within a maximum of 14 days of the original. An amendment fee may be charged.
AVAILABILITY OF RESORT FACILITIES
We are pleased to advise that almost all resort facilities remain available under current lockdown regulations, however subject to required social distancing. The following, may however be curtailed due to limited space:
- Games rooms and other small indoor facilities
- Small swimming pools where social distancing cannot be observed
- Dikhololo heated swimming pool
- Alcohol off-sales and availability at restaurants, whose operating hours are also restricted per regulation
It is worthwhile to note that Dams and Rivers are still accessible under current the lockdown level in non hotspot areas, and whilst the coastal beaches are unfortunately closed, please speak to your resort reception regards the host of other available attractions in the area.
COMPULSORY SCREENING FORM: TO BE COMPLETED AND PRESENTED ON ARRIVAL
Please look out for the pre-arrival letter which will be emailed to you shortly before your holiday. This will come with a screening form which you will be required to partially complete and hand in upon check-in. We suggest filling the form in before leaving for your destination to make check-in smoother and speedier for your convenience.
ENSURING SAFETY AT OUR RESORTS
Everyone’s health and safety at our resorts remain our top priorities while we ensure that you are enjoying your holiday. While we have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have intensified this now more than ever.
• We offer a drive-thru check-in at the front gate (where possible);
• Everyone’s temperature will be checked upon arrival;
• All guests and staff entering the resort must hand in their completed screening form to be granted entry.
• All guests and staff are required to wear masks in common areas;
• Numbers are limited in all areas at all times;
• Most on-site restaurants offer takeaway delivery;
• Room servicing is optional;
• We offer grocery delivery (where possible).
• All units are sanitised with ULV cold foggers before check-in;
• After fogging, your unit is secured with door seals that you will break when entering your unit after check-in;
• Wall-mounted sanitiser dispensers are provided in high traffic areas;
• General work and guest areas are regularly sanitised.
Our staff are required to adhere to the COVID hospitality protocols including practicing social distancing as well as wearing their masks at all times. Our front line staff are additionally equipped with face shields.