RESORT STATUS UPDATE
According to the latest Level 1 lockdown regulations, both inter provincial travel as well as international travel is now permitted (subject to country of origin) Most of the resorts are now open with a few more in the process of opening soon.
Please Note: San Martinho Beach Club is open to Mozambican guests.
CORONAVIRUS CANCELLATION POLICY
The current cancellation policy was adapted as follows due to the Coronavirus, and may be withdrawn or altered at any point subject to further business risk and/or developments:-
All bookings that could not be occupied due to any lockdown travel restrictions have been cancelled and credited for a future booking to be occupied within 3 months of permitted travel.
All new bookings made for occupation up until the end of November may be cancelled up until 7 days from occupation.
COMPULSORY SCREENING FORM: TO BE COMPLETED AND PRESENTED ON ARRIVAL
Please look out for the pre-arrival letter which will be emailed to you shortly before your holiday. This will come with a screening form which you will be required to partially complete and hand in upon check-in. We suggest filling the form in before leaving for your destination to make check-in smoother and speedier for your convenience.
ENSURING SAFETY AT OUR RESORTS
Everyone’s health and safety at our resorts remain our top priorities while we ensure that you are enjoying your holiday. While we have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have intensified this now more than ever.
• We offer a drive-thru check-in at the front gate (where possible);
• Everyone’s temperature will be checked upon arrival;
• All guests and staff entering the resort must hand in their completed screening form to be granted entry.
• All guests and staff are required to wear masks in common areas;
• Numbers are limited in all areas at all times;
• Most on-site restaurants offer takeaway delivery;
• Room servicing is optional;
• We offer grocery delivery (where possible).
• All units are sanitised with ULV cold foggers before check-in;
• After fogging, your unit is secured with door seals that you will break when entering your unit after check-in;
• Wall-mounted sanitiser dispensers are provided in high traffic areas;
• General work and guest areas are regularly sanitised.
Our staff are required to adhere to the COVID hospitality protocols including practicing social distancing as well as wearing their masks at all times. Our front line staff are additionally equipped with face shields.