RESORTS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Due to the abrupt change in government policy, resorts have had to close for leisure stays until further notice. According to the Government Notice on 12 July 2020, “Hotels, lodges, bed and breakfasts, timeshare facilities and resorts and guest houses, for leisure purposes” are listed under Specific Economic Exclusions. The resorts are also not open for Business bookings.
You may view the government notice in its entirety here. If you had a booking with us for occupancy during the lockdown period, please refer to our current cancellation policies below. Should you require further details, please email our reservations team.
San Martinho Beach Club is open to Mozambican guests.
CORONAVIRUS CANCELLATION POLICY
The current cancellation policy is adapted as follows due to the Coronavirus, and may be withdrawn or altered at any point subject to further business risk and/or developments:-
All bookings that cannot be occupied due to any lockdown travel restrictions may be cancelled and credited for a future booking to be occupied within 3 months of permitted travel.
Until intra-provincial travel is permitted, this will automatically be done for you, and you will be notified of this.
All new bookings made for occupation up until the end of November may be cancelled up until 7 days from occupation.
WE ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU AS SOON AS WE GET THE GREENLIGHT
We are ready to welcome our guests back as soon as the government lifts the travel restrictions. Everyone’s health and safety at our resorts remain our top priorities while we ensure that you are enjoying your holiday. While we have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have intensified this now more than ever.
- We offer a drive-thru check-in at the front gate (where possible);
- All guests and staff are required to wear masks in common areas;
- Everyone’s temperature will be checked upon arrival;
- All guests and staff entering the resort complete a screening assessment
to be granted entry.
- Numbers are limited in all areas at all times;
- Most on-site restaurants offer takeaway delivery;
- Room servicing is optional;
- We offer grocery delivery (where possible).
- All units are sanitised with ULV cold foggers before check-in;
- After fogging, your unit is secured with door seals that you will break when entering your unit after check-in;
- Wall-mounted sanitiser dispensers are provided in high traffic areas;
- General work and guest areas are regularly sanitised.
Our staff are required to adhere to the COVID hospitality protocols including practicing social distancing as well as wearing their masks at all times. Our front line staff are additionally equipped with face shields.